Wood burning cooker Prity 1P34, 10.1kW
- Body made of 2mm thick sheet steel
- Top made of 3-4mm thick sheet steel
- Combustion chamber lined with firebricks that accumulate heat and increase burning temperature.
- The combustion chamber is equipped with heat resistant ceramic glass.
- Hardened glass pane of the oven.
- Equipped with a thermometer.
- Cast iron grate.
- Front damper for controlling the air supply
- Smoke damper for adjusting the flame intensity
- Wooden door handles.
Achieving the desired heat output depends on:
- the selected fuel with the necessary caloricity and humidity
- its subsequent kindling and refueling
- the regulation of the primary and the secondary air
- the regulation of the draught
- the organizing of effective air heat exchange etc.
|Country of Manufacture||Bulgaria|
|Dimension Depth (mm)||450|
|Dimension Width (mm)||800|
|Dimension Height (mm)||750|
|Maximal thermal output (kW)||10.1|
|Nominal thermal power (kW)||10.1|
|Approximate heating surface (m²)||48|
|Required chimney draught (Pa/mbar)||12|
|Exhaust Location||Top side|
|Heat output (kW)||10.1|
|Efficiency (%)||60 - 80|
|Approximate heating capacity (m³)||125|
|Heating type||Natural Convection|
|Other Features||Niche, Hot plate, Oven|
|Oven dimensions (Height, Width, Depth), mm||200x345x380|
|Loading door size (Height, Width), mm||150 x 200|
|Maximum length of the firewood logs (mm)||340|
|Combustion chamber dimensions (Height, Width, Depth), mm||275x200x344|